Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here's another blog for you to avoid.

Yes, I know there are a lot of blogs on the internet. In-fact there are a shit-ton of blogs on this site alone (and if you didn't now a shit-ton is equivalent to .876 tons in order to make up for the extra fiber and corn weight). Some are all about sharing their grandmothers secret (stolen) cooking recipies, others are open book diaries because the world must know about how hard your life is because Starbucks forgot the whip cream, and the rest are are usually dedicated to the internets somehow lasting meme: cats. But let me assure the few of you who accidentally clicked on my link that this blog is just a way to purge my word vomit.

That will happen at a later date because I'm still trying to decide on a damn template for my page. I can choose from the many eye-catching themes such as "Dynamic Views" or the always compelling "Simple". There's even one called "Etherreal" but since I made a poop joke in my second sentence, it may not be the best representation. So for now I decided to go with "Awesome Inc" because like the 12 year old who came up with that name, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll eventually customize this page and make it my own to show off my blooming personality! Yeah for expressing my feelings! But really I have to finish looking though 1.3 shit-tons of job postings because the hipsters plan to have the government pay for our college tuition oddly isn't working (but don't worry I'm sure you'll fine a stable job with your Art History major). This job search is one of the most important steps in my adult life so if you need me I'll be browsing through the DAR on theChive, because I am a Brilliant Dimwit.

No comments:

Post a Comment